- Home /
- Honeywell VR8200A2124 1/2 Inch 24 Vac Standing Pilot Gas Valve
- SIGN UP/SIGN IN to Earn 86 Perfect Points. Learn More
- Combination gas controls for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, standing pilot appliances with capacities from 20 to 200 cfh.
- Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
- Compact size.
- Provide two automatic valves.
- Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves.
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence.
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
- Compatible with ECO connector.
24 Vac Dual Standing Pilot Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. inlet\outlet, standard opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
Type: Single Stage
Ignition Type: Standing Pilot
Type of Gas: Natural
Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): ½ in. x ½ in.
Body Pattern: Straight-through
Opening Characteristics (standard, step): Standard
Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 130,000 BTU/hr; 20 BTU/hr minimum
Pressure Ratings: ½ psi, or 3.5 kPa
Pressure Regulator Setting: 3.5 in. wc (psi), or 0.87 kPa
Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for ¼ in. OD tubing
Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
Electrical Connections: Combination screw and ¼ in. male quick connects
Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
Frequency: 60 Hz
Anticipator Setting: 0.5 A
Temperature Range: 0° to 175°F, or -18° to +79°C
Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
Dimensions (in.): 5 3/16 in high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 3 1/4 in. deep
Dimensions (mm): 132 mm high x 104 mm wide x 83 mm deep
Includes: Natural to LP Conversion Kit, Q340 Thermocouple, One 1/2" x 3/8" reducer bushing, One 3/4" straight flange
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certificate: L2025006
Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: UL Component Recognized: MH5323?