The T-M32 is a fully modulating, gas-fired, tankless on-demand water heater specifically designed for heavy-duty commercial applications. The T-M32 offers "true commercial grade" components and can be Easy-Linked and Multi-Linked to meet high demands. It can be installed either outdoors, indoors, or direct-vented. It can supply to domestic hot water systems or to heating applications (local codes dictate proper compliance). Features a thicker heat exchanger drum for added durability. Multiple units can be combined in a system of water heaters to provide for larger applications such as hotels, large restaurants, apartment complexes, etc. Please check with all local codes prior to installation.
- 240,000 BTU/U, up to 9 GPM (Max)
- The versatility of being installed either indoor, outdoor, or with a direct vent, all with the same unit.
- Easy-link capability up to 4 units. You may connect up to 20 units and generate over 180 GPM using a multi-controller unit.
- Offers precise control of the water valves.
- 8 new dipswitch temperature settings: 100 F, 115 F, 120 F, 135 F, 145 F, 155 F, 165 F, and 185 F. These temperatures are better suited for commercial applications.
- 7-segment LED for error codes: Remote controller is not required to pinpoint problems.
- Ignition indicators: indicates which burner is fired up at the moment.
- Utilizes the air-fuel ratio rod for added safety.
- The drum thickness has been increased 25% for greater heat exchanger performance and to be more resistant to thermal stress.
- Increase in fin pitch: Fins are more "spread out" which improves the durability of the heat exchanger. More space in-between the fins reduces build-up. Higher temperatures at the top of heat exchanger reduces condensation.
||24000 to 240000 BTU
|Min Pressure (W.C.):
|Max Pressure (W.C.):
||Category III Stainless Steel
|Min Flow (GPM):
|Max Flow (GPM):
||0.5 - 9 GPM
|Max Pressure (PSI):
|Temperature Range (F):
||113°F to 167°F
|1st Hour Delivery (Gallons):
||15 psi to 150 psi
|Outlet Water Temp:
||100°F to 185°F
||12 Year Ltd. Warranty on Heat Exchanger/ 5 Year on Parts
|Energy Star Rated:
Takagi T-M50-LP is also known as T-M50-LP , TM50LP