The Sanicompact is a self contained system that is used to install a half-bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 100 feet away from a soil stack. The Sanicompact can handle the effluent from a toilet and sink for residential applications.
Features : -
- Discharge Pipe Diameter (in) : 1"
- Discharge Rate at Max. Height (gpm) : 13
- Electrical Supply (V) : 115
- Horizontal Discharge (ft) : 100
- Horsepower : 0.3
- Maximum Temperature (°F) : 95
- Min. Gravity Fall on Horizontal Run : 1/4" per foot
- Motor Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Vertical Discharge (ft) : 9
- Water Consumption (gallons) : 1
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) - 15¾" x 14½" x 18¼"
- Concentrated solution for optimum cleaning power
- Harmless to ceptic tank operation
- Cleans and disinfects
The Sanicompact is composed by a toilet bowl and motor assembly. It does also include the toilet seat