The Saniswift is a gray water pump that is suitable for use in a basement apartment or anywhere in the house where additional fixtures are most wanted. It will pump the waste water away from a variety of sources such as: a kitchen sink, laundry sink, washing machine (indirect connection), dishwasher, bar sink, etc.The Saniswift's modern style prevails over other bulky relics. This system offers powerful and economical pumping action in a compact, contemporary design. With unprecedented performance and features, this pump is unmatched in its class.
- Discharges 18 gallons per minute
- Vertical pumping up to 14 feet and 140 feet horizontally.
- Ideal for mid-range applications
- Powerful and economic pump
- Comes with multiple inlets for various installations
- Discharge Pipe Diameter (in) : 1"
- Discharge Rate at Max. Height (gpm) : 18
- Electrical Supply (V) : 115
- Horizontal Discharge (ft) : 140
- Horsepower : 0.3
- Maximum Temperature (°F) : 140
- Min. Gravity Fall on Horizontal Run : 1/4" per foot
- Motor Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Vertical Discharge (ft) : 14
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) - 8-3/4" x 9" x 10-1/4"
- Concentrated solution for optimum cleaning power
- Harmless to ceptic tank operation
- Cleans and disinfects