The V5011N is a two-way threaded globe valve that controls steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
- Red brass body with NPT-threaded end connections.
- Low seat leakage rate (?0.05 percent of Cv).
- 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
- Directly coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting.
- Sizes range from 1/2 in. to 2 in.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
- Stainless steel stem and metal-to-metal seats.
- Repack and rebuild kits for field servicing.
- Description: Two-way, Globe, (Female) NPT, Water or Glycol or Steam
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Controlled Medium: Steam, or Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 150
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Stem Travel: 3/4 in
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 240 psi
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 36 F to 248 F water
- Ambient Temperature Rating (Steam): 340 F
- Leakage Rating: Seat: 0.05% of Cv
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc): Brass
- Dimensions: 11 5/16 in. high x 5 1/4 in. wide x 4 3/4 in. deep
- Bonnet Size:1-3/8 in.
Honeywell V5011N2097 is also known as V5011N2097 , v5011n2097 , honv5011n2097 , 085267193146