Conventional automatic air vents installed in Hydronic heating systems can leak and cause inefficient system operation. To effectively eliminate air from the system without bleeding, air bubbles ned to be vented. The NEW Honeywell SuperVent purges air through a no clog vent assembly that controls dirt and debris to minimize air vent fouling.
- No clog vent.
- Dirt and Debris resistant.
- 360 degree adjustable collar ring for installation flexibility.
- Stainless steel concentrator which eliminates gurgling noise.
- Bronze body for rigid construction.
- Threaded connections.
- Description: 1-1/4 in. NPT SuperVent with 22 Cv capacity
- Application: Residential or Commercial closed loop hydronic heating or chilled water systems
- Connection Type: NPT
- Connection Size: 1-1/4 in. bottom inlet
- Pipe Size: 1-1/4 in.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 125 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 240 F
- Dimensions: 7-27/32 in. high x 4-13/32 in. wide
- Maximum Diameter: 2- 1/2 in.
- Materials: Bronze
Honeywell PV125 is also known as PV125 , pv125 , honpv125 , 085267827928