The ML6984 is a self-contained, self-adjusting, motorized linkage that mounts directly onto V5011 two-way or V5013 three-way valves and provides up to 25 mm (1") of linear travel (stem lift). For use with low voltage 3-wire SPDT Series 20 (on-off); Series 60 (floating) electromechanical (dry) contacts; or electronic (triac output) controllers (3-wire installation).
- Allows the use of one common transformer power supply for multiple actuators and controllers.
- Self-contained, motorized valve linkage.
- Linkage self-adjusts to valve stroke of 12 to 25 mm (1/2 to 1").
- Multi-pose mounting.
- Strong valve seat closing force 710 Newton (160 lbs.).
- Compact size for easy installation in confined area.
- One device for either 24 Vac or 28 Vdc power supply application.
- Electronic current sensing provides internal protection and positive full closing force.
- Field-addable position feedback/auxiliary switch module available.
- Compatible with 3-wire control systems.
- Direct-Coupled, Linear-Stoke, Valve Actuator
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Control Signal: SPDT 2 position, Floating
- Number of Internal Auxiliary Switches: 0
- Switches: SPDT w/ 272630D
- External Aux. Switches Available: 272630D
- Medium Temperature: 300 F Maximum
- Feedback: Position feedback available w/ 272630D; 2-10 Vdc
- Manual Operation: None
- Stroke: 1/2 to 1 in
- Mounting: Screws onto 1/4-28 UNF threaded valve stem
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Timing: 63 at 3/4 in stroke
- Electrical Connections: Screw Terminals
- Temp Range: -40 F to 150 F
- Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 95% RH
- Includes: 1/2 in. conduit hub, 1/2 in. flexible conduit adapter
- Electrical Protection: NEMA 3R
- Used With: V5011/13, up to 3 in., V5045 w/ 272629A
Honeywell ML6984A4000 is also known as ML6984A4000 , ml6984a4000 , honml6984a4000 , 085267833837