Series 90 Modutrol IV motors non-spring return modulating proportional control motors used with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Application Type: Electric
- Fail Safe Mode: Non-Spring Return
- Control Signal: Proportional, 135 ohm
- Feedback: no
- Motor Shaft: Dual ended Shaft
- Stroke: Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Asymmetrical
- Torque Rating (lb-in.): 75 lb-in
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 20 VA
- Electrical Connections: Quick Connect Terminals
- Shaft Dimensions (in.): .375 in
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Mounting: foot-mounted
- Dimensions: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150F
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb): 200 lbs
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Combined on both shafts) (lb): 300 lbs
- Nominal Timing (sec): 30 -60 sec
- Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase): Clockwise (as viewed from power end) (normally closed)
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac: 7.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac: 3.6A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac: 43.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac: 21.6A
- Includes: Transformer