These AO Smith storage tanks are designed for storing potable water. Fitting locations are designed to meet the needs of normal installations plus those for the AO Smith Cer-Temp 80 and Shire-Temp piping methods.
- Glass-Lined Tank - Alkaline borosilicate composition permanently fused to steel by firing at a temperature of 1600°F, providing years of corrosion protection and dependable use.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Jacket - With baked enamel finish
- AO Smith storage tanks are ideal for use with gas-fired copper heat exchanger equipment for storage of any potable water at temperatures up to 180°F.
- Threaded Openings - All tanks furnished with threaded openings for thermometer, relief valve, 2" recirculation lines, tankstat, and drain valve.
- 2" foam insulation
- Handhole cleanout (standard)
- Fits through 33" door
- Storage is downsized to 175 gallons for a 42" x 77" envelope for space restrictive installations. Model TJV-200 is available with 200 gallons of storage.
- Magnesium anodes for extra corrosion protection
- Exceeds ASHRAE requirements
- 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty